Volume 11 - Issue 2 of JBCA - Summer 2020
Issue is now available.
The issue presents a set of eight papers of much practical importance to the practice of benefit cost analysis, including the following:
- Ten Guidelines for Better Tables by Jonathan A. Schwabish
- The Benefits and Costs of Using Social Distancing to Flatten the Curve for COVID-19 (free to view) by Linda Thunström,Stephen C. Newbold, David Finnoff, Madison Ashworth, Jason F. Shogren
- Behavioral Welfare Economics (free to view) by Cass R. Sunstein
- The Perception and Excessive Valuation of Small, Publicized Drinking Water Risks by W. Kip Viscusi, Joel Huber, Jason Bell
- A Partial Review of Seven Official Guidelines for Cost-Benefit Analysis by Peter Abelson