New Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis Issue Available
January 4, 2016
Volume 6, Issue 3 of the JBCA (Fall 2015) is now available. It is a special issue on Benefit-Cost Analysis of Prevention and Intervention Programs for Youth and Young Adults guest edited by Margaret Kuklinski (University of Washington).
- "Benefit-Cost Analysis of Prevention and Intervention Programs for Youth and Young Adults: Introduction to the Special Issue" by Margaret Kuklinksi
- “Considering Valuation of Non-Cognitive Skills in Benefit-Cost Analysis of Programs for Children” by Damon Jones, Lynn Karoly, Daniel Crowley, and Mark Greenberg (available open-access)
- “The Economic Value of Social and Emotional Learning” by Clive Belfield, Brooks Bowden, Alli Klapp, Henry Levin, Robert Shand, and Sabine Zander.
- “Cost Analysis of a School-Based Social and Emotional Learning and Literacy Intervention” by Katherine Long, Joshua L. Brown, Stephanie M. Jones, J. Lawrence Aber and Brian T. Yates
- “Benefits and Costs of a Targeted Intervention Program for Youthful Offenders: The YouthBuild USA Offender Project” by Mark Cohen and Alex Piquero
- “Using Cost-Benefit Analysis to Scale Up Early Childhood Programs through Pay for Success Financing” by Judy Temple and Arthur Reynolds
Activate content alerts to ensure you don't miss out on notification of the publication of this and future issues.
To access the JBCA, please visit our page on the Cambridge University Press website.