Spring 2017 JBCA issue and new JBCA login for members
The Spring 2017 issue of the JBCA is now available and includes the following:
- “The Efficiency Potential in Social Programs: Accounting for Heterogeneity in Benefit-Cost Analysis” by Nicolai Kristensen, Christophe Kolodziejczyka, Iben Bolviga, and Kurt Houlberga
- “Evaluating Willingness to Pay as a Measure of the Impact of Dyslexia in Adults” by Daniel Herrera-Araujo, Bennett Shaywitz, John Holahan, Karen Marchione, Reissa Michaels, Sally Shaywitz, and James K. Hammitt
- “On the Distributional Implications of Safe Drinking Water Standards” by Dennis C. Cory and Lester D. Taylor
- “A Simple GDP-Based Model for Public Investment at Risk” by Bernard Lapeyre and Emile Quinet
- “Potential Barriers to Improving Energy Efficiency in Commercial Buildings: The Case of Supermarket Refrigeration” by Heather Klemick, Elizabeth Kopits, and Ann Wolverton
All current SBCA members have access to the JBCA. Members can now access the Journal directly without a Cambridge University Press login through our Memberleap member portal (log in, then scroll down to the Members Area on your home page): Memberleap. If you need Memberleap login assistance, please contact email@example.com.