Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis
November 10, 2016
The Fall 2016 issue of the JBCA is available now and includes the following articles:
- “Process, Ideology and Willingness to Pay for Reducing Childhood Poverty” by Semra Ozdemir, F. Reed Johnson, and Dale Whittington (Open Access)
- “The Merits of Universal Scholarships: Benefit-Cost Evidence from the Kalamazoo Promise” by Timothy J. Bartik, Brad Hershbein, and Marta Lachowska (Open Access)
- “Are Current U.S. Anti-Bullying Programs Net Beneficial to Parents? Inferences from School Switching” by Mark D. Agee and Thomas D. Crocker (Free Access for 30 days)
- “Contingent Valuation and the Policymaking Process: An Application to Used Nuclear Fuel in the United States” by Deven Carlson, Joseph Ripberger, Hank Jenkins-Smith, Carol Silva, Kuhika Gupta, Robert Berrens, and Benjamin Jones
- “Green Roof Cost Benefit Analysis: Special Emphasis on Scenic Benefits” by Väinö Nurmi, Athanasios Votsis, Adriaan Perrels, and Susanna Lehvävirta
- ”Regulatory Process, Regulatory Reform, and the Quality of Regulatory Impact Analysis” by Jerry Ellig and Rosemarie Fike
To access the newly redesigned Cambridge Press website for this issue and previous issues of the JBCA, please visit our page. All current SBCA members have access to the JBCA. If you need login instructions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Activate content alerts to ensure you don't miss out on future issues and updates.
We are also thrilled to announce that all issues of JBCA Volumes 1-5 (2010 - 2014) are now available as permanent free access on the JBCA website. We hope you enjoy reading and downloading these articles free of charge. To access future issues, please join the SBCA and/or subscribe to the Journal.