2017 Conference and Workshops
Registration is now open for our Ninth Annual Conference and Workshops, which will be held from March 15-17, 2017 at The George Washington University Marvin Center in Washington, DC.
See here for more details and to register today.
Professional development workshops include:
- Retrospective Benefit-Cost Analysis
- Using Experts to Estimate Parameter Values in Benefit-Cost Analysis
- How to Use RegData and its Successor, QuantGov, in Policy Analysis
- Causal Analytics for Benefit-Cost Analysts: What Effects do Policies Cause?
Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis
Check out the most downloaded articles and our current and back issues online here.
"This is a superb journal, with a large number of truly excellent contributions. In terms of thinking about regulation and cost-benefit analysis, it is indispensable reading."
- Cass R. Sunstein, Robert Walmsley University Professor, Harvard University and former Administrator, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, U.S. Office of Management and Budget